China Pharma Price Performance
Shares of NYSE CPHI opened at $0.10 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.14. China Pharma has a fifty-two week low of $0.08 and a fifty-two week high of $1.10.
China Pharma (NYSE:CPHI – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 13th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $1.80 million during the quarter. China Pharma had a negative net margin of 39.99% and a negative return on equity of 64.09%.
About China Pharma
China Pharma Holdings, Inc develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded pharmaceutical, and biochemical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers products in the form of dry powder injectables, liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, and cephalosporin oral solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than China Pharma
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- New York Community Bank stock plummets amid real estate risks
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.