Shares of Daily Mail and General Trust plc (LON:DMGT – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 270 ($3.38) and traded as high as GBX 275 ($3.45). Daily Mail and General Trust shares last traded at GBX 270 ($3.38), with a volume of 105,747 shares trading hands.
Daily Mail and General Trust Stock Down 0.9 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.73, a quick ratio of 5.50 and a current ratio of 5.59. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 270 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 270. The company has a market capitalization of £569.15 million and a PE ratio of 0.42.
About Daily Mail and General Trust
Daily Mail and General Trust plc manage a portfolio of companies that provides information, analysis, insight, events, news, and entertainment services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom, North America, and internationally. It operates in five divisions: Insurance Risk, Property Information, EdTech, Events and Exhibitions, and Consumer Media.
- Five stocks we like better than Daily Mail and General Trust
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Daily Mail and General Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daily Mail and General Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.