Dno Asa (OTCMKTS:DTNOF – Get Free Report) shares dropped 0.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.85 and last traded at $0.85. Approximately 500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average daily volume of 2,057 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.85.
Dno Asa Trading Down 0.6 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.93 and a 200 day moving average of $0.97.
About Dno Asa
DNO ASA engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas assets in the Middle East, the North Sea, and West Africa. Its flagship project is the Tawke field that is located in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- Five stocks we like better than Dno Asa
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Dno Asa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dno Asa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.