Shares of Farmers Edge Inc. (OTC:FMEGF – Get Free Report) dropped 28.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 4,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 5,025 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.28.
Farmers Edge Stock Down 28.6 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.16.
Farmers Edge Company Profile
Farmers Edge Inc develops digital agriculture solutions in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Australia, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Digital Agronomy Operations and E-commerce Operations. The Digital Agronomy Operations segment offers suite of digital agronomy solutions to growers.
- Five stocks we like better than Farmers Edge
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers Edge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.