Shares of Invesco Frontier Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:FRN – Get Free Report) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $14.28 and traded as low as $14.17. Invesco Frontier Markets ETF shares last traded at $14.28, with a volume of 37,400 shares trading hands.
Invesco Frontier Markets ETF Trading Up 0.8 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $14.28 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14.28.
About Invesco Frontier Markets ETF
Guggenheim Frontier Markets ETF (the Fund), formerly Claymore/BNY Mellon Frontier Markets ETF, seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of an equity index called Bank of New York Mellon New Frontier DR Index (the Frontier Index). The Fund will invest at least 80% of its total assets in American depositary receipts (ADRs) and global depositary receipts (GDRs) that consists of the Index or in the stocks underlying such ADRs and GDRs.
- Five stocks we like better than Invesco Frontier Markets ETF
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Frontier Markets ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Frontier Markets ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.