iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF (TSE:XMI – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$35.23 and traded as low as C$34.91. iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF shares last traded at C$34.95, with a volume of 800 shares changing hands.
iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF Trading Down 0.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is C$35.23 and its 200-day moving average is C$34.63.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.