OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, February 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, July 19th will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Wednesday, July 31st. This represents a $1.31 annualized dividend and a yield of 5.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, July 19th.
OFS Credit Price Performance
OCCIN opened at $22.68 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $22.58 and a 200-day moving average of $22.34. OFS Credit has a 1-year low of $21.53 and a 1-year high of $23.32.
About OFS Credit
- Five stocks we like better than OFS Credit
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- These cyber security stocks can hit new highs
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Arm Holdings: Earnings strength as clouds gather on the horizon
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- New York Community Bank stock plummets amid real estate risks
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.