Pacific Drilling S.A. (OTCMKTS:PACDQ – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.04 and traded as high as $0.05. Pacific Drilling shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 1,917,900 shares.
Pacific Drilling Trading Down 15.2 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.04 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.04.
Pacific Drilling Company Profile
Pacific Drilling SA, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an offshore drilling contractor in the United States, Nigeria, and internationally. It provides offshore drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry. The company contracts its fleet of rigs to drill wells for its customers. It has a fleet of seven drillships.
- Five stocks we like better than Pacific Drilling
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How to Invest in Energy
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.