Proteome Sciences plc (LON:PRM – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 5.83 ($0.07) and traded as low as GBX 4 ($0.05). Proteome Sciences shares last traded at GBX 4.26 ($0.05), with a volume of 56,000 shares.
Proteome Sciences Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £12.57 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 418.00 and a beta of -0.01. The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 4.73 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 5.83.
Proteome Sciences Company Profile
Proteome Sciences plc provides contract research services for the identification, validation, and application of protein biomarkers in the United States, the United Kingdom, European Union, and internationally. It offers SysQuant provides comprehensive analysis of protein activity across regulatory and signaling pathways; TMT MS2 for analyzing cells and tissues when no phosphopeptide enrichment is required; and TMT MS3, a method for biomarker discovery in plasma and other complex samples where quantitative accuracy is the important factor.
- Five stocks we like better than Proteome Sciences
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Proteome Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Proteome Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.