Serabi Gold plc (LON:SRB – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 33.38 ($0.42) and traded as high as GBX 49.90 ($0.63). Serabi Gold shares last traded at GBX 49 ($0.61), with a volume of 134,368 shares.
Serabi Gold Stock Down 1.0 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 43.01 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 33.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.40, a current ratio of 1.97 and a quick ratio of 1.26. The stock has a market cap of £37.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 980.00 and a beta of 1.31.
About Serabi Gold
Serabi Gold plc engages in the evaluation, exploration, and development of gold and other metals mining projects in Brazil. The company explores for and produces gold and copper deposits. It primarily holds 100% interests in the Palito mining complex covering an area of approximately 56,631 hectares; and the Coringa Gold Project located in the Tapajos region of northern Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Serabi Gold
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How to Invest in Esports
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Serabi Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serabi Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.