Steppe Gold Ltd. (TSE:STGO – Get Free Report) fell 2.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.70 and last traded at C$0.70. 15,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 62,469 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.72.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Fundamental Research set a C$2.97 price target on shares of Steppe Gold and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, December 5th.
Steppe Gold Price Performance
About Steppe Gold
Steppe Gold Ltd. acquires, explores for, develops, and operates precious metals in Mongolia. Its principal projects are the Altan Tsagaan Ovoo gold and silver project comprising one mining license covering an area of approximately 5,492.63 hectares located in the territory of Tsagaan Ovoo soum, Dornod province of Eastern Mongolia; and the Uudam Khundii gold project comprising one exploration license covering an area of approximately 14,400 hectares located in Ulaanbaatar, Bayankhongor Province.
- Five stocks we like better than Steppe Gold
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- What is a buyback in stocks? A comprehensive guide for investors
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Steppe Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Steppe Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.