Timbercreek Financial Corp (TSE:MTG – Get Free Report) Director Robert Blair Tamblyn bought 2,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, April 3rd. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$6.91 per share, with a total value of C$17,275.00.
Timbercreek Financial Stock Performance
Timbercreek Financial Corp has a 12-month low of C$7.16 and a 12-month high of C$8.66.
Timbercreek Financial Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Timbercreek Financial
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Timbercreek Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Timbercreek Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.