Upland Resources Limited (LON:UPL – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 3.76 ($0.05) and traded as low as GBX 3.38 ($0.04). Upland Resources shares last traded at GBX 4 ($0.05), with a volume of 9,474,130 shares.
Upland Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £47.46 million, a P/E ratio of -6.27 and a beta of 1.81. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 3.76 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 2.79.
Upland Resources Company Profile
Upland Resources Limited is a principal investment firm specializing in farm-ins and applications for open acreage. The firm seeks to invest in the oil and gas exploration and production sectors. Upland Resources Limited was founded in 2012 and is based in Saint Helier, Jersey with an additional office in Ashbourne, United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Upland Resources
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Upland Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Upland Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.