Vulcan Energy Resources Limited (ASX:VUL – Get Free Report) insider Josephine Bush purchased 14,200 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, February 5th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$2.05 ($1.33) per share, with a total value of A$29,039.00 ($18,856.49).
Vulcan Energy Resources Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 9.83, a quick ratio of 18.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.57.
Vulcan Energy Resources Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vulcan Energy Resources
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- These cyber security stocks can hit new highs
- What Are Low Beta Stocks
- Arm Holdings: Earnings strength as clouds gather on the horizon
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- New York Community Bank stock plummets amid real estate risks
Receive News & Ratings for Vulcan Energy Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vulcan Energy Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.