Southwest Georgia Financial Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:SGB – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $18.95. Southwest Georgia Financial shares last traded at $18.95, with a volume of 300 shares changing hands.
Southwest Georgia Financial Trading Up 1.2 %
Southwest Georgia Financial Company Profile
Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Southwest Georgia Bank that provides banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, and governmental customers. The company operates through four segments: Retail and Commercial Banking Services, Insurance Services, Wealth Strategies Services, and Financial Management Services.
- Five stocks we like better than Southwest Georgia Financial
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Cloudflare results spark analysts reset: 25% upside ahead
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Beyond Nvidia: The hidden stars with 200% earnings growth
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- 3 large caps with RSIs that scream ‘oversold’
Receive News & Ratings for Southwest Georgia Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Southwest Georgia Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.