Analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft began coverage on shares of Deliveroo (OTCMKTS:DROOF – Get Free Report) in a research report issued on Monday, Briefing.com reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Several other research firms have also issued reports on DROOF. Sanford C. Bernstein lowered Deliveroo from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research note on Thursday, November 16th. UBS Group assumed coverage on Deliveroo in a report on Friday, November 24th. They set a “buy” rating for the company. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and five have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, Deliveroo presently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $139.00.
Deliveroo Price Performance
Deliveroo plc operates an online food delivery platform. It connects local consumers, riders and restaurants, and grocery partners. The company operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Qatar. Deliveroo plc was founded in 2013 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Deliveroo
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Deliveroo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deliveroo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.