Citigroup started coverage on shares of Palmer Square Capital BDC (NYSE:PSBD – Get Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Monday, Briefing.com reports. The firm set a “buy” rating and a $17.00 price target on the stock. Citigroup’s price target points to a potential upside of 4.42% from the company’s current price.
Palmer Square Capital BDC Stock Performance
NYSE PSBD opened at $16.28 on Monday. Palmer Square Capital BDC has a 52 week low of $15.57 and a 52 week high of $16.75.
About Palmer Square Capital BDC
- Five stocks we like better than Palmer Square Capital BDC
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Palmer Square Capital BDC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palmer Square Capital BDC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.