Shares of Absa Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AGRPY – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $17.23 and traded as high as $17.77. Absa Group shares last traded at $17.77, with a volume of 216 shares changing hands.
Absa Group Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $17.21 and its 200-day simple moving average is $18.36.
Absa Group Company Profile
Absa Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides retail, business, corporate, investment banking, insurance, financial, and wealth management products and services in South Africa and internationally. It offers retail and business banking products and services; residential property-related finance solutions; vehicle and asset finance products and services; credit cards; personal loans; corporate, relationship and transactional banking services; and savings and investment products and services.
- Five stocks we like better than Absa Group
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Absa Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Absa Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.