AKITA Drilling Ltd. (TSE:AKT.A – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$1.59 and traded as low as C$1.48. AKITA Drilling shares last traded at C$1.51, with a volume of 26,100 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, ATB Capital upped their price target on shares of AKITA Drilling from C$3.25 to C$3.30 and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a report on Monday, February 5th.
AKITA Drilling Trading Up 2.0 %
About AKITA Drilling
AKITA Drilling Ltd. provides provides contract drilling services in Canada and the United States. The company is involved in the drilling of oil and gas wells; other forms of drilling related to potash mining; and development of storage caverns. It specializes in pad and other purpose-built drilling rigs; and conventional, directional, horizontal, and underbalanced drilling, as well as provides specialized drilling services.
- Five stocks we like better than AKITA Drilling
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for AKITA Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AKITA Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.