Almonty Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALMTF – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.43 and traded as high as $0.46. Almonty Industries shares last traded at $0.45, with a volume of 10,760 shares.
Almonty Industries Stock Down 3.8 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.43 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.40.
About Almonty Industries
Almonty Industries Inc engages in mining, processing, and shipping tungsten concentrate. It owns interests in the Los Santos mine located near Salamanca, Spain; the Panasqueira tin and tungsten mine situated in Covilha and Castelo Branco, Portugal; the Sangdong tungsten mine located in Gangwon Province, Republic of Korea; and the Valtreixal tin and tungsten project located in Zamora province, Western Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Almonty Industries
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Almonty Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almonty Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.