International Petroleum Corp. (TSE:IPC – Free Report) – Equities research analysts at Atb Cap Markets dropped their Q4 2024 earnings estimates for shares of International Petroleum in a report issued on Wednesday, February 7th. Atb Cap Markets analyst A. Arif now forecasts that the company will post earnings of $0.31 per share for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of $0.36. Atb Cap Markets currently has a “Sector Perform” rating on the stock. Atb Cap Markets also issued estimates for International Petroleum’s FY2026 earnings at $0.03 EPS.
International Petroleum Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than International Petroleum
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for International Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.