AuKing Mining Limited (ASX:AKN – Get Free Report) insider Zuliang(Park) Wei sold 9,000,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, February 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.10 ($0.07), for a total transaction of A$900,000.00 ($588,235.29).
AuKing Mining Price Performance
AuKing Mining Company Profile
AuKing Mining Limited operates as a resource exploration and development company in Australia. The company focuses on exploring copper, gold, uranium, zinc, and other base metals. Its flagship property is the Koongie Park Copper Zinc Project covering an area of 500km2 located in north-eastern Western Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than AuKing Mining
- What is a buyback in stocks? A comprehensive guide for investors
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for AuKing Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AuKing Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.