Brooge Energy Limited (NASDAQ:BROGW – Get Free Report) shares shot up 1,927% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. 7,503 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 16,680 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.01.
Brooge Energy Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.03.
About Brooge Energy
Brooge Energy Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides oil storage and related services at the Port of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. It operates phase I and phase II facilities comprising 22 tanks with a capacity of approximately 1,001,388 cubic meters for offering storage, heating, and blending of fuel oil and clean petroleum products, including aviation fuel, gas oil, gasoline, marine gas oil, and naphtha.
- Five stocks we like better than Brooge Energy
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Brooge Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brooge Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.