Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TVMD – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as $15.00 and last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $15.00.
Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $17.59 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $17.43.
Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure Company Profile
24/7 Kid Doc, Inc provides pediatric services through video conference in the United States. Its services include well examinations, acute illness or injury care, diagnosis and recommendations as to treatment or disposition, administering scheduled medications, consulting with staff regarding eating disorders and other behavior issues, and issuing prescriptions, as well as mental health counseling for depression, drug abuse, and family problems.
- Five stocks we like better than Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.