Dave Inc. (NASDAQ:DAVEW – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of January. As of January 31st, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, an increase of 900.0% from the January 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 31,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Dave Stock Performance
Shares of DAVEW opened at $0.03 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.02. Dave has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.07.
- Five stocks we like better than Dave
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Dave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dave and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.