Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG (FRA:PBB – Get Free Report) shares traded down 3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as €4.45 ($4.78) and last traded at €4.49 ($4.83). 1,672,213 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at €4.63 ($4.98).
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of €5.83 and a two-hundred day moving average of €6.42.
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank Company Profile
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG operates as a specialist bank for investments in commercial real estate and public infrastructure projects in Europe and the United States of America. It operates through Real Estate Finance, Public Investment Finance, and Value Portfolio segments. The Real Estate Finance segment provides financing for professional real estate investors, which includes professional national and international real estate companies, institutional investors, and property funds to financed properties comprising office buildings, properties for residential use, retail, and logistic properties, as well as hotel business.
- Five stocks we like better than Deutsche Pfandbriefbank
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Pfandbriefbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Pfandbriefbank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.