GigaMedia Price Performance
Shares of GigaMedia stock opened at $1.35 on Monday. GigaMedia has a 12-month low of $1.34 and a 12-month high of $1.62. The stock has a market cap of $14.92 million, a P/E ratio of -10.38 and a beta of 0.45. The business’s 50 day moving average is $1.40 and its 200-day moving average is $1.40.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On GigaMedia
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in GigaMedia stock. Two Sigma Investments LP acquired a new position in shares of GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ:GIGM – Free Report) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 31,395 shares of the technology company’s stock, valued at approximately $40,000. Two Sigma Investments LP owned approximately 0.28% of GigaMedia as of its most recent SEC filing.
GigaMedia Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides digital entertainment services in Taiwan and Hong Kong. It operates FunTown, a digital entertainment portal that offers mobile and browser-based casual games through branded platform. The company offers MahJong, a traditional Chinese tile-based game; casual card and table games; online card games; and chance-based games, including bingo, lotto, horse racing, Sic-Bo, slots, and various casual games.
- Five stocks we like better than GigaMedia
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for GigaMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GigaMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.