Shares of JG Boswell (OTCMKTS:BWEL – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $600.58 and traded as high as $602.16. JG Boswell shares last traded at $597.00, with a volume of 84 shares.
JG Boswell Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $600.58 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $628.76.
About JG Boswell
JG Boswell Company produces, processes, and markets pima cotton. It is also involved in processing tomatoes for paste and seed crops, as well as livestock operations in Central California. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Pasadena, California.
- Five stocks we like better than JG Boswell
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for JG Boswell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JG Boswell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.