Muncy Columbia Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:CCFN – Get Free Report) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $36.66 and traded as low as $34.00. Muncy Columbia Financial shares last traded at $34.00, with a volume of 403 shares trading hands.
Muncy Columbia Financial Trading Down 0.3 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $35.16 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $36.66.
About Muncy Columbia Financial
Muncy Columbia Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Journey Bank that provides banking and related financial services to individual, business, and government customers. It accepts checking, savings, money market, interest checking, individual retirement, and repurchase sweep accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and demand and time deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than Muncy Columbia Financial
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Muncy Columbia Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Muncy Columbia Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.