MustGrow Biologics Corp. (OTC:MGROF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 4.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$1.06 and last traded at C$1.03. 887 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 41% from the average session volume of 1,499 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.98.
MustGrow Biologics Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.99 and its 200 day moving average price is C$1.03.
MustGrow Biologics Company Profile
MustGrow Biologics Corp., an agricultural biotech company, focuses on development and commercialization of natural biopesticides, biofumigants, and bioherbicides derived from mustard seed. It provides preplant soil biofumigation, a technology to treat soil-borne diseases and pests for various crops, including fruit, vegetables, and other crops; and TerraMG, a mustard-derived soil biopesticide technology for use as a preplant soil biopesticide for soil-borne diseases and pests for various crops, such as fruits & vegetables, bananas, canola, and pulses.
- Five stocks we like better than MustGrow Biologics
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for MustGrow Biologics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MustGrow Biologics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.