North American Palladium Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PALDF – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $14.98 and traded as low as $14.98. North American Palladium shares last traded at $14.98, with a volume of 21,600 shares traded.
North American Palladium Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $14.98 and a 200 day simple moving average of $14.98. The firm has a market cap of $881.42 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.03 and a beta of 2.08.
North American Palladium Company Profile
North American Palladium Ltd. produces precious metals in Canada. It explores for palladium, platinum, gold, nickel, copper, and other metals. It primarily holds interest in the Lac des Iles mine that is located to the northwest of Thunder Bay, Ontario. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than North American Palladium
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for North American Palladium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for North American Palladium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.