Reaves Utility Income Fund (NYSEAMERICAN:UTG – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, December 15th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, February 16th will be paid a dividend of 0.19 per share by the closed-end fund on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $2.28 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 8.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 15th.
Reaves Utility Income Fund has raised its dividend payment by an average of 1.8% annually over the last three years.
Reaves Utility Income Fund Trading Up 0.8 %
UTG stock opened at $25.84 on Tuesday. Reaves Utility Income Fund has a 1 year low of $23.24 and a 1 year high of $29.69. The company has a fifty day moving average of $26.67.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Reaves Utility Income Fund Company Profile
Reaves Utility Income Fund is a closed ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by W. H. Reaves & Company, Inc The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets of the United States. It seeks to invest in securities of companies operating in the Utilities sector. The fund primarily invests in dividend paying stocks and debt instruments of companies operating across all market capitalizations.
- Five stocks we like better than Reaves Utility Income Fund
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- CF Industries stock leaves competitors in the dust
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Salesforce and MongoDB: 2 must-own tech stocks
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Udemy stock got boosted by analysts, massive growth at discounts
Receive News & Ratings for Reaves Utility Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reaves Utility Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.