SofTech, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SOFT – Get Free Report) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. SofTech shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
SofTech Trading Down 100.0 %
SofTech Company Profile
SofTech, Inc develops, markets, distributes, and supports computer aided design (CAD), and product data management and collaboration computer solutions for the product lifecycle management (PLM) industry primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers ProductCenter, a collaborative PLM solution, which manages the engineering data and electronic files of discrete parts designed in various used third party proprietary design technologies; delivers a combination of document management, design integration, configuration control, change management, bill of materials management, and integration capability with other enterprise-wide systems; enables secure management of product information; and allows engineers and the design chain to manage, share, modify, and track product data and documents in the product development lifecycle.
- Five stocks we like better than SofTech
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for SofTech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SofTech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.