The Valens Company Inc. (OTCMKTS:VLNCF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 7.9% on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.38 and last traded at $1.41. 294,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 274,854 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.53.
Valens Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.41.
Valens Company Profile
The Valens Company Inc, engages in the development and manufacturing of cannabinoid based products. The company operates through Cannabis Operations and Analytical Testing segments. The Cannabis Operation segment provides extraction, post processing, and white label manufacturing under the standard processing and standard cultivation license issued by Health Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Valens
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Valens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.